Services & Departments
The staff at City Hall provides a variety of services for the residents, businesses, and other constituents of the Brighton area. Services include but are not limited to:
- Voter registration
- Coordinating building permit applications
- Hosting of City Council and other public meetings
- Providing assessment and inspection information
- Processing tax and utility bill payments
- Answering zoning questions
- Processing City employment applications
- Providing City Council agendas and meeting minutes
- Housing public records
- Sidewalk café permits
- Peddlers/solicitor's permits
We welcome your calls or visits on any issues or services about which you may have questions. Learn more about our departments and services by making a selection within Services & Departments.
Click Here to enter a suggestion.