Skip To Content
City of Brighton logo

Begin Primary Navigation
Facebook Link  Twitter Link  RSS Feeds Link
Report Street Light Outage

Please use the below form to help the City of Brighton to respond to streetlights that are out of service or malfunctioning.  You may also call the Department of Public Works direct at 810-225-8001.

If the streetlight is in front of a specific address, please provide that address.

If an address is not available, please provide the nearest cross streets and a directional description "C" For example: East side of Third Street, second light south of Main Street.

(*) = required

 Security code